I have just turned 44 years old. Thanks for all of the many birthday wishes I received from my friends. I am busy trying to thank each of you who took the time to wish me happy birthday on my 44th birthday. If I have missed you, I apologize, although I am still working through the list of people who kindly sent well wishes.
Here are a few thoughts as I am turning 44 and pass the halfway mark of my expected lifespan:
1. If you live with good energy you will be happier;
2. Enjoy everyday. Live everyday like a holiday and don’t rush through life;
3. Be aware of who is around you. Know who your friends and foes are;
4. Be grateful for what you have.
5. Treat others like you want to be treated because that energy will certainly revisit you.
6. Stay positive. It helps you to see the positive first.
7. When you love yourself you will be able to translate that to others;
8. Believe everything is possible… Because it is;
9. When you make your goals… Shoot for the stars;
10. Continue to educate yourself all your life;
11. Everything happens for a reason;
12. Never give up… follow your dreams;
13. Be brave and don’t be afraid to start over;
14. Beauty is an Attitude….